We invite you to join our team.
We’d love for you to share your talents and expertise with us. Types of volunteer opportunities are limited only by your imagination.
Few possible volunteer ideas:
- Marketing expertise
- Graphic design
- Clerical & administrative support
- Prepare for trainings and conferences
- Share information about Families Together at community events and fairs
- Provide technical assistance
- Support another parent through our Parent-to-Parent program
- Act as the legally appointed education advocate for a child in need
- Plan or volunteer at special fundraising events i.e. Step-by-Step Walks
- Spend a day with amazing children during our Family Enrichment Weekends
- Act as interpreter for a family
- Become a board member
To volunteer contact our parent center nearest you.
Families Together, Inc. welcomes and values the efforts of our volunteers.
Families Together is now hiring a Bilingual Spanish Parent Information Specialists in our Garden City Centers. This position is 30 hours a week with benefits. You must be able to speak, read and write Spanish. Parents of a child/children with a disability are encouraged to apply.
For information on employment opportunities please contact the Garden City Center at Gardencity@familiestogetherinc.org