Don’t think we can help?
Call us anyway! Families Together, Inc. offers many services and can provide contacts for national, state and community resources, so chances are, there is something to fit your needs. Families Together, Inc. helps a wide variety of families and professionals.
Contact the Families Together, Inc. center near you.
Is there a cost?
- All of our services are provided at no cost to parents of infants, toddlers, children and youth with all types of disabilities and special health care needs.
- We do charge a nominal registration fee for our statewide conferences.
When I call?
- You will be asked some basic information to help our staff better assist you.
- The majority of Families Together, Inc. staff are parents of children with disabilities themselves.
- They who understand what you are experiencing and are ready to help you help your child.
What We Offer.
- Individual assistance over the phone and in-person to families who have questions about their child’s needs.
- Workshops for parents and professionals take place on an ongoing basis throughout Kansas.
- Resources such as printed publications and online materials are available on a variety of relevant topics.
How We Help?
- Understand their child’s disability
- Understand their rights and responsibilities under IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
- Locate resources and services
- Participate as team members with professionals in planning services for their children.
- Families Together, Inc. helps a wide variety of families and professionals.