Our workshops, trainings and conferences are offered to parents, education advocates, general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities.
Visit our Facebook page for more current events.
More Information About Our Events
- Hutchinson – Sept. 22 & 28, 2018
Parent Leadership Conference
- Topeka– Nov. 2-3, 2018 (registration open)
Team Empowerment Conferences – A Team Empowerment Conference (TEC) are topic-specific mini-conferences for parents/caregivers and professionals.
Special Request Workshops Families Together’s workshops are offered to parents, education advocates general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities. Please contact the center near you to schedule a workshop.
- Families Together Inc. Presentation
- Special Education: Parents’ Rights & Responsibilities
- Families are Important! Part C Infant-Toddler Services
- Step Ahead at Age 3: Transition to Preschool
- IEP Development
- Building the Dream: Planning for the Transition from School to Adult Life
- Stress Management
- Learning with a Difference
- Strategies to Prevent & De-escalate Challenging Behaviors
For a complete list and more information check out our workshop brochure.