During these uncertain times brought about by COVID-19, Families Together, Inc. will keep safety and health a priority for our staff and community. We will continue to provide training, information, and support to those we serve; however, no in-person activities will be conducted until further notice.
Our workshops, trainings and conferences are offered to parents, education advocates, general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities.
Family Employment Awareness Trainings (FEAT) – FEAT is for Kansas families, youth/young adults who have disabilities and individuals who serve and support them.
- January 12th – Session 1: A New Path: Exploring “Outside the Box Job Possibilities” Using Supported and Customized Employment
- January 14th – Session 2: Individualizing Employment Possibilities: The Family and Community’s Role and Transition to Adulthood and the IEP
- January 19th – Session 3: Kansas Stories of Employment Success Panel
- January 21st – Session 4: You Don’t Have to do It Alone: Supports Available for Employees
- January 26th – Session 5: Working and Maintaining Needed Benefits
- January 28th – Session 6: State and Local Agencies and Resources Panel
Family Employment Awareness Training in Spanish – March 23, 25, 30 & April 1, 6, 8
SHIFT Transition to Adulthood Conferences – Our SHIFT Transition Conferences are for youth (ages 14-21) who have disabilities and their families.
Parent Leadership Conference