During these uncertain times brought about by COVID-19, Families Together, Inc. will keep safety and health a priority for our staff and community. We will continue to provide training, information, and support to those we serve; however, no in-person activities will be conducted until further notice.
Transition to Adulthood
Family Employment Awareness Trainings (FEAT) – 6-part Virtual Series – FEAT is for Kansas families, youth/young adults who have disabilities and individuals who serve and support them.
- FEAT in Spanish Series – April 20th, April 22nd, April 27th, April 29th, May 4th, May 6th & May 11th – Bonus Session for Youth & Families who attend Sessions 1-3
- July 2021 Virtual FEAT Series – July 8th, July 13th, July 15th, July 20th – Bonus Session for Youth & Families who attend Sessions 1-3, July 22nd, July 27th, July 29th
SHIFT 3-part Virtual Transition to Adulthood Series- Our SHIFT Transition Conferences are for youth (ages 14-21) who have disabilities and their families.
- March 25th Education Advocate Live Session – Part 1: 9-11 a.m. & Part 2: 1-3 p.m.
- April 15th Education Advocate Live Session – Part 1: 9-11 a.m. & Part 2: 1-3 p.m.
- May 13th Education Advocate Live Session – Part 1: 9-11 a.m. & Part 2: 1-3 p.m.
Note: Participants may attend any part of the training; however, those who wish to become an education advocate must attend both morning and afternoon sessions and complete the self-paced portion of the training.More information about the self-paced portion of training will be provided upon registration.
Parent Leadership Conference