Our workshops, trainings and conferences are offered to parents, education advocates, general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities.
Visit our Facebook page for more current events.
More Information About Our Events
- Overland Park – Part 1 – March 30 & Part 2 – April 5, 2019
- Wichita – Part 1 – April 13 & Part 2 – April 26, 2019
- Garden City – Feb. 15-16, 2019
- Feb. 26, 2019 – From Dreams to Goals: Your Role on the IEP Team
- March 26, 2019 – Sharpening Your Skills – Being an Effective Team Member
- Feb. 19, 2019 – The Hidden Curriculum of Home
- Topeka – Sept. 28, 2019 SAVE THE DATE
Team Empowerment Conferences – A Team Empowerment Conference (TEC) are topic-specific mini-conferences for parents/caregivers and professionals.
Special Request Workshops Families Together’s workshops are offered to parents, education advocates general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities. Please contact the center near you to schedule a workshop.
- Families Together Inc. Presentation
- Special Education: Parents’ Rights & Responsibilities
- Families are Important! Part C Infant-Toddler Services
- Step Ahead at Age 3: Transition to Preschool
- IEP Development
- Building the Dream: Planning for the Transition from School to Adult Life
- Stress Management
- Learning with a Difference
- Strategies to Prevent & De-escalate Challenging Behaviors
For a complete list and more information check out our workshop brochure.