During these uncertain times brought about by COVID-19, Families Together, Inc. will keep safety and health a priority for our staff and community. We will continue to provide training, information, and support to those we serve; however, no in-person activities will be conducted until further notice.
Our workshops, trainings and conferences are offered to parents, education advocates, general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities.
2020 Together We Can Learn Virtual Conference – Kickoff September 12, 2020
SHIFT Transition to Adulthood Conferences – Our SHIFT Transition Conferences are for youth (ages 14-21) who have disabilities and their families.
- Hays SHIFT Transition to Adulthood – March 14, 2020 moved online
- Monday, Sept. 14, 2020 – The Road to the Good Life
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020 – The Road to Careers and Employment
- Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020- The Road to Independence and Interdependence
- Wichita SHIFT Transition to Adulthood – Oct. 3, 2020
- Kansas City Metro SHIFT Transition to Adulthood – November 2020
Family Employment Awareness Trainings (FEAT) (You must attend Part 1 in order to attend Part 2.)
- Shawnee Mission FEAT – Part 1 – Oct. 24 & Part 2 Oct. 30, 2020
Parent Leadership Conference