During these uncertain times brought about by COVID, Families Together, Inc. will keep safety and health a priority for our staff and community. We will continue to provide training, information, and support to those we serve. All state and local COVID protocols will be followed.
Transition to Adulthood
Family Employment Awareness Trainings (FEAT) – FEAT is for Kansas families, youth/young adults who have disabilities and individuals who serve and support them.
2 Day In-Person FEAT (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Kansas City Metro (Overland Park) – April 2 & 8, 2022 – Register for the Kansas City Metro FEAT
- Garden City – April 23 & 29, 2022 – Garden City FEAT English Registration or Garden City Spanish Registration
SHIFT In-person Transition to Adulthood Training- Our SHIFT Transition Conferences are for youth (ages 14-21) who have disabilities and their families.
- Wichita – March 23, 2022 (9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
- Hays – Fall of 2022 – (more information coming soon)
- Kansas City – Fall of 2022 – (more information coming soon)
Parent Leadership Conference