Our workshops, trainings and conferences are offered to parents, education advocates, general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities.
We provide training in various ways.
Please visit our Facebook page for more current events.
Team Empowerment Conferences – A Team Empowerment Conference (TEC) are topic-specific mini-conferences for parents/caregivers and professionals.
Special Request Workshops Families Together’s workshops are offered to parents, education advocates general educators, special educators, para-professionals, administrators, service providers, and other individuals who care for and about children/youth who have disabilities. Please contact the center near you to schedule a workshop.
- Families Together Inc. Presentation
- Special Education: Parents’ Rights & Responsibilities
- IEP Development
- Five-Oh What?
- Planning for the Transition from School to Adult Life
- Step Ahead at Age 3: Transition to Preschool
- Medical Home
- Strategies to Prevent & De-escalate Challenging Behaviors
For a complete list and more information check out our workshop brochure.