If you’re reading this, chances are your child is just starting out on their journey into early intervention services. You may have questions and concerns along the way. That’s to be expected, and there is no such thing as a bad question! The difficult part is sometimes knowing who to ask, or where to go for support and understanding.
You may find the links below to helpful in your search for information about this topic. To view the links under a topic, click the plus sign (+) on the right to open the full list. The links will open in a new window.
- Coordinating Council on Early Childhood Developmental Services
- Kansas Community Early Intervention Network
- Kansas Head Start Association
- Kansas Infant-Toddler Services Child and Family Rights and Kansas Complaint Process Handbook
- Kansas In-service Training System (KITS)
- Kansas State Department of Education-Special Education Services
- Sound Beginnings – Kansas Newborn Hearing Screening Program
Still have questions?
We are here to help.
Our services are free to families that include a child or youth with learning, behavioral, and/or health challenges. Our staff are also parents or family members of children with disabilities and/or special health care needs, so we understand that the process can be overwhelming and confusing at times.