Transition to Adulthood
So you’re becoming an adult! Awesome!
We know all of the ins and outs and responsibilities of adulthood can be challenging and confusing. We work hard to create resources that can help guide you on your journey to adulthood.
Below, you can find these resources, as well as links to other websites and materials that may be helpful to you.
You may find the links below to helpful in your search for information about this topic. The links will open in a new window.
- iTransition App (Disability Rights Center)
- ASD On The Go – online modules focused on social skills, problem solving, and organizational support. (University of Kansas)
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Meeting Checklist for Students (PACER National Parent Center on Transition)
- Your IEP Meeting: A Great Place to Practice Self-Advocacy Skills
- Kansas Youth Empowerment Academy
- The Youthhood
- Youth 4 Youth
Taking Charge of Your Healthcare
Still have questions?
We are here to help.
Our services are free to families that include a child or youth with learning, behavioral, and/or health challenges. Our staff are also parents or family members of children with disabilities and/or special health care needs, so we understand that the process can be overwhelming and confusing at times.