We invite you to join our team.
Types of volunteer opportunities are limited only by your imagination.
Few possible volunteer ideas:
- Marketing expertise
- Graphic design
- Clerical & administrative support
- Prepare for trainings and conferences
- Share information about Families Together at community events and fairs
- Provide technical assistance
- Support another parent through our Parent-to-Parent program
- Act as the legally appointed education advocate for a child in need
- Plan or volunteer at special fundraising events i.e. Step-by-Step Walks
- Spend a day with amazing children during our Family Enrichment Weekends
- Act as interpreter for a family
- Become a board member
To volunteer contact our parent center nearest you.
Families Together, Inc. welcomes and values the efforts of our volunteers.
Families Together is now hiring a Bilingual Spanish Parent Information Specialists in our Garden City Centers. This position is 30 hours a week with benefits. You must be able to speak, read and write Spanish. Parents of a child/children with a disability are encouraged to apply.
For information on employment opportunities please contact the Garden City Center at Gardencity@familiestogetherinc.org – bad link