Please consider supporting Families Together, Inc. Our organization may have touched your life, the life of a family you know, or a professional that has worked with your child. Below are some of the ways you can support Kansas families that include a child(ren) with a disability and/or special health care needs:
- Make a monetary donation
- Dillon’s Reward Program
- Visit www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in or create an account
- Click “Enroll Now” and enter Families Together Inc. 5 digit NPO – LJ162
- Select “Families Together Inc.” and click “Enroll”
- Load the GoodSearch tool bar on your computers
We are a non-profit organization and can provide you with a copy of our 501-(C)(3) letter and a receipt of donation for tax purposes (all donations are tax deductible).
For more information contact us.
Has Families Together Inc. helped you? We want to hear your empowerment stories!
Thank you for your support!
Families Together, Inc. is funded by grants from State and Federal agencies. A few of our grants include: The Parent Training and Information Center grant, the Family-to-Family Health Information Center grant and various grants from the Kansas State Department of Education, and Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services.
We invite you to join our team.
We’d love for you to share your talents and expertise with us. Types of volunteer opportunities are limited only by your imagination.
Few possible volunteer ideas:
- Marketing expertise
- Graphic design
- Clerical & administrative support
- Prepare for trainings and conferences
- Share information about Families Together at community events and fairs
- Provide technical assistance
- Support another parent through our Parent-to-Parent program
- Act as the legally appointed education advocate for a child in need
- Plan or volunteer at special fundraising events i.e. Step-by-Step Walks
- Spend a day with amazing children during our Family Enrichment Weekends
- Act as interpreter for a family
- Become a board member
To volunteer contact our parent center nearest you.
Families Together, Inc. welcomes and values the efforts of our volunteers.
For information on employment opportunities please contact us.